Monday, December 10, 2012

I'll take one farm, please- hold the chickens!


Last Sunday Ryan decided to help the kids write their Christmas letters to Santa,
and here's what they both came up with all on their own!


Dear Santa,

My name is Reese.
For Christmas I want a horse,
and a goat, and a pig,
and some puppies,
and a cow,
and a big farm to keep them on.

And a bike.

Thank you,
Reese




Dear Santa,

I'm Sam
For Christmas I want an orange gun,
and a gunbelt,
and a horse, and a cowboy hat, and some boots,
and a rope.

I'm a cowboy.

Thank you,
Sam


My favorite part about Sam's, is that he already owns all of these things.
I'm sure he'll get the hang of the wishlist by next year!
And our sweet Reese, well lucky for us she doesn't realize that Santa 
is actually supposed to deliver the things on your Christmas list yet.

Whew! Dodged a bullet there- 
a little short on space in our little two-bedroom to make room for a full-fledged farm!



1 comment: