Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gettin' Our Ugly On


 Ryan and I decided to host our very first Ugly Sweater Party to get ourselves into the proper holiday spirit now that finals are a thing of the past.  So we squished six couples into our little apartment, opened the windows to counter the heat of bulky weaving, and had a fabulous time!

Please forgive the quality of the photos- it was dark, and I couldn't find my flash before the festivities began-
but I don't really care, because this much fun had to be documented one way or another!










My particular favorite was 'Ryan the Gameshow host'- complete with tacky polyester blazer
and a slew of Christmas movie trivia.

Inevitably, boys against girls brought us some entertaining Spouse-offs!





Then it was time for ribbons & awards for
Ugly, Uglier, & Ugliest...


















 In the process of handing them out, we discovered I had a twin at the party






Our 'Ugliest' award went to Ryan (not mine), whose bearded beanie was the talk of the night-
love that I barely come to his ribbon!  He had something like 15 inches on me!





The Ugly winners (a 'tight-knit' group)-
and a renegade sneaking cookies in the background!


A party this fun might just have to become a tradition!


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Totally bummed I don't live in Logan, you are a party planning genius!

    ReplyDelete