Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth


Well, I'm not sure it was the greatest show, but we definitely had a fun time at the Jordan Circus.
I surprised Ryan (ever the kid-at-heart) with a little early V-day gift, and despite
the enclosed fresh-animal-smelling atmosphere, crazy price gouging, 
a couple of very unhappy children at the news that we would pass on riding an elephant,
and the fact that 3 hours is entirely too long to keep kids 5 and under pleasant,
we had a wonderful time.

I was even brave enough to stay put when the clowns came bouncing in.
Shudder.

By a twist of fate, we ran into some old friends we hadn't seen in years
and got to catch up and see their adorable daughter, who planted kisses on Sam's chubby cheeks 
every chance she got.


I told him his 'cowboy shirt' would make him handsome and irresistible!













































1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love reese holding her brother by the collar! looks fun

    ReplyDelete