Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Best


New Years' resolutions are in the air, and while I have an ominous mountain of Christmas photographs that anxiously await editing I can't help but take a break to jot down a few of my favorite moments of 2012, and share what I'm looking forward to most in 2013.


Favorites of 2012

Getting my camera and joining the I-want-to-be-a-stellar-photographer-someday club.  Celebrating six years with the best man ever, and the one I love most.  Running my first half marathon- including the forgetting of the shoes, the freaking out before the gun went off, and the sweet-mother-I-actually-did-it after.  Camping in Glacier, my very favoritest park.  Seeing my sweet girl start kindergarten. Celebrating all the firsts and new beginnings with my beautiful kiddos.  Watching them play together and get over-the-top excited about Christmas.  Ringing in the New Year dancing with the love of my life.


Looking forward to in 2013

After ever-so-many years of it, finally being done being students- cannot wait for Ry to graduate!  The book club we'll be starting.  Learning more about photography and ever-closer to super cool.  Unlimited possibilities.  Running more races... heaven knows where.  Compiling recipe binder #4- Healthy Eats.  Taking better care of myself so I have more to give in my relationships.  Playing with my kids.  Laughing with my husband, and finding more opportunities to have fun and take life less seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Molly, I just love you! You are such a great gal and your perspective on life is so great and a good reminder. Hope your 2013 is awesome, but it will be :)

    ReplyDelete