Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Anniversary Box


My wonderful parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary last month, 
and, as their five children are spread across the country, we came up with an exciting plan 
to help them celebrate, even if we couldn't all be together.

An anniversary party...in a box.
We filled it with letters, sparklers, a set of pillowcases reading 'C'est L'amour',
ringpops, memories from the grandchildren,
a cake for two, and a myriad of other gifts.
Ryan & I were the lucky ones making the special delivery, so we got to watch 
their delighted faces as helium balloons flew up and around them upon opening- 
priceless!!

Thanks to my siblings for being so on top of getting their bits and pieces to me in time- 
I LOVE being part of such a creative family!


Here's a look at how it all came together...






































  


3 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! I love seeing them happy. Great idea to do it, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your help you guys- it was so much fun to watch them! :)

    ReplyDelete