Monday, July 1, 2013

RAGNAR 2013- Wasatch Back


So...I ran a RAGNAR, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
Especially considering I decided to do it a week and a half before the race,
and I acquired a 'bonus' leg when one of our team came down with the flu the first morning.

In the end I ran 19.6 miles,
slept 3 hours,
traveled 198 mi,
averaged 10-11 minute miles,
got seriously loopy and giggly from sleep deprivation with a van full of women,
ate countless Morning Glory muffins,
drank my weight in water,
smelled...we'll go with 'crazy stinky',
ate an acre of dust,
killed and got killed,
ran while the sun set and a full moon rose,
saw some of the most gorgeous scenery ever,
and overall had an absolute BLAST!


I will definitely be doing another one, 
and who knows,
I may even train next time!

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment