Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Springtime Potluck



At church I work with the children's organization, and last Saturday we were in charge of the big Easter Potluck & Egg Hunt.  Lucky me, my job was to do the tables and decor- hurray!
A double whammy of a day (I taught a pastry class only hours before), helped me decide to keep things simple, so I went the route of printables, plants, and these awesome tissue paper flowers on the back wall, with crayons for coloring on the butcher-paper-covered tables.
And, of course, a bit o' 'Bunny Bait' strewn along the tables to whet the appetite before it all got started!
Gorgeous (insert voice dripping with sarcasm here) weather forced us inside, 
so we scattered plastic eggs throughout every classroom, tucking them behind chalkboards and podiums and sandwiching others between stacks of folding chairs.


Reese and Sam both had a blast with their cute little friends- all of them bouncing off the walls at the thought of the loot they'd be packing home!













































































1 comment: